Alaska

Alaska
My Log Cabin in Alaska

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting Started

Gosh, I am not so sure that this is the best day to learn something new.  Those who really know me fully understand that a computer and all the stuff that goes into it is just not my favorite thing!  I would rather be making something!  But I am stepping out in a new life here in Texas, in the middle of the hottest summer on record, and fondly remembering my lovely cabin in the woods in Alaska, and wishing that I was sitting on my bench near the flower garden.  I promise myself that I will visit often, learn how to 'tend' my new garden and make it as lovely as some of the others that I have enjoyed visiting lately!

So there ya have it, I have broke ground in my new garden!  It will be a while before I have it all tilled up and planted and have things growing in it and have it decorated, but I got the bench in!  So have a sit and share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment